Thursday, December 13, 2007

Run! TF2

Bjørn har gjort mig afhængig af team fortress og derfor får i nu en TF2 historie.

Run! TF2

”Run!” that was what he had been told, and when the captain said run you ran. If he said swim you would swim, if he said jump you would jump, if he said fire you would fire. He didn’t say swim, he didn’t say jump, he didn’t say fire, he said run, so I ran.
I ran from cover to cover knowing that each step I took could be my last, but I ran because he had told me to run. Run forward? Run to war? Run away? No. just: “run!”
Where am I going? To who? What is the purpose of this run? Am I to seek glory? Am I to embrace my loved ones once again? Am I to run because of victory, or defeat?
To me it doesn’t matter, I was told to run and I know how to run.
Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot; it is easy once you get the hang of it. I must confess now: I am not a big thinker, I do as I am told and if I don’t then it is because I am busy running. If I see a gun, I run. If I hear footsteps, I run. I like running.
I like my bat too, it is not heavy but it is hard. Its made of aluminium I think, but the important part is that it is hard and is good to hit guys with. I like bats… even more than I like running.
Run left, run right, run fast. That is what I do. Wait what is that? An enemy? Yes it is! He got his back turned, perfect. He is running of course, in the same direction as I am running, I wonder if he likes running too. He got a long rifle in his hands and a cowboy hat on his head, I wonder if he shoots people from far away. I am faster than him, it doesn’t take me a long time to run him in. I look to the sides and I spot Jimmy on the left, he got a yellow helmet on and he is building some sort of technical devise in a corner. It looks like the man with the hat have spotted him too, he takes aim and says something about Jimmy being a wanker. He is just about to pull the trigger when my bat makes contact with his skull and knocks him to the ground.
I look at the bleeding corps in front of me and speaks: “come say that to my face, Boink!” then the heat and the pain kicks in.

“mmhhmmhhaa” I don’t speak very clear with my mask on, but when you work with a flame thrower, you need your mask. I do love the flames I really do, the heat from the flame, the scream from the burning victim, and the smell of the roasted corps. Wait what is that sound?
“Clank clank clink.” Wait is that a guy hiding in the corner? What is that guy building? What do I care, he will burn just as good as the rest. It looks like he is just about done with that thing he is building,

“Dennis!” That bastard! I saw it all, that goddamn idiot Dennis showing of for the whole world to aim at. I even saw that goddamn pyro coming in from the other room lighting Dennis on fire leaving his corpse burning on the floor. I slam the last screw into the sentry tower bringing it to life. It quickly finds the pyro due to the Advanced tracking system and fires 5 well places shells into that damn pyros skull.
“Revenge! How do you like that you bastard?” He deserved it, what a bastard!
“Plump!” plump? What sort of sound is that? Oh shit, that capsule is no health pill!

Ha! Only a stupid man would hide in the corner, cutting of every single escape route, stupidity. A stupid thing to do when there is a demomand in the area. Just one bomb and it’s a kill that even Jesus would be proud of. That kill deserves a drink, that’s what I say. This is some great whisky, even Jesus would drink this I tell you. Why the hell is that guy running towards me with a shovel?

“Clank” haha drink your drink some other day stupid man! Sun Tzu could kill you with two hands tied behind his ears! He would kill you and then bring you back to life only to kill you again! “Oh Jimmy!” It’s Jimmy all right the only one Engineer on our team. ”Did you see this dork? Drinking on the battlef…”

Ha way too easy, this idiot didn’t even realize that Jimmy is dead. It was not even a challenge to sneak behind him and plunge my knife into his back. “You spilled blood on my suit.” Time to get back in disguise. Only two guys left, this should be easy. Look a medic, he can heal me up before I take him out. He will never see this coming.
“Medic!”

Jimmy? I thought jimmy was dead, oh I get it! “Come over here freund!” he is coming how stupid is he? ”ein bishen mehr” slash! The old bonesaw does the job again. Who is he thinking he can get medicine from me! Stupid man. What noise is that? Its sounds like spinning metal.

Spin Sasha, spin! Get ready Sasha we will get this one. Hahahahahaha my Sasha will kill you with 2000 rounds per minute! You can outsmart me can you? Well can you outsmart 2000 bullets? Hahaha your body is being ripped apart piece by piece, hahahaha. “Heal yourself from that, medic.” No one can stop me, I am heavy weapons guy. “Bang”

Head shot! “Thanks for standing still wanker!”

No comments: