Sunday, May 11, 2008

Citat quiz

Så er der citat quiz, send jeres svar til min mail, eller send en besked til min profil. Og nu ingen Google!
Let the game BEGIN!

Citat quiz.
1. Would you give another man a footmasage?
2. So let me get this straight: I am paying you to kill somebody, and you are getting someone else to do it?
3. Immortality, Take it! It’s yours!
4. What the eyes see and the ears hear the mind believes.
5. Aren’t you a bit short for a stormtrooper.
6. Well isn’t that convenient for you, and the clock.
7. Is my nose to big mom?
8. I’m tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane.
9. Nothing gets between me and my AK.
10. Keep your head in the game.
11. Tell him about the Twinkie.
12. Simon says: Die!
13. To infinity and beyond!
14. Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart
15. She got a… FINE ASS!
16. We dont sell tik taks for crist sake we sell cigarets.
17. And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
18. I’m gonna give him an offer he can’t refuse.
19. So tell us mama, why make Buffalo's biggest cookie?
20. There never was much hope, just a fools hope.

No comments: