Friday, June 29, 2007

novelle

det her er bare en lille historie jeg skrev fordi jeg godt ville prøve at lave en slutning som denne her, forklaring efter historien.


I ran, I ran as you can only run when you are being followed by a giant man eating, grenade throwing, gun wielding, demon. 7 meters high wearing flaming armour, a grenade thrower strait from hell, and not to forget a chainsaw that way bigger than myself. I had already found the weak spots in its armour, but I had to climb to 5 meters of flesh eating demon to get to the point where I could plant “the bomb”. “The bomb” was actually a bottle of holy water that was made so it injected the water into the demon, causing it to explode. I had to figure out a way to get op to the weak spot, I had to make a plan. When I heard the grenade launcher fire, I just manage to find cover before the grenade exploded and created a crater where I had just been. You would be amazed if you knew how hard it was to think while a demon is firing grenades at you, that’s it! I stepped away from my cover and faced the demon, it may not sound like much, but facing 7 meters of flaming death is a lot harder than it sounds. I just stood there looking at me stupid, I guess it was not used to prey that stopped running, but hell you can’t really blame people for fleeing can you?
It took it a couple of seconds for the demon to make its move, and as I expected it fired the grenade launcher. The grenade landed a few meters in front of me and I realised that I would never get a better chance than this, I ran forward and jump as far and high as I could.
The grenade exploded when I was directly above it and, as I had hoped, the blast wave gave me a “leg op” it threw me 6 meters into the air and by pure luck I landed right on weak spot. Without giving myself time to think, fell the pane of the explosion or in any other way slow my movements down, I slammed the bomb into the demons flesh. The bomb started pumping the holy water into the demon’s veins, and I allowed myself to fall towards the ground.
The demon exploded, it actually exploded I must admit I had my doubts, half a second after I hit the ground. The force of the explosion caused me to roll 2-3 meters before I got stopped rather abruptly by a wall. I needed a rest, so I slept for a couple of hours.
After I slept, I got my “first aid kit”. When I say “first aid kit” like I say it, it’s because that the “first aid kit” is actually nothing but a box of needles that are all full of Nano-bots. The Nano-bots “repairs” the body and can close, and heal most wounds. So I injected the Nano-bots into my leg and in a couple of seconds, most my wounds vanished in a puff of grey smoke. I got op, and told myself that it was over soon, after all there was 8 down and only one to go.
There are 9 levels of hell, and therefore there are 9 demons of hell, one for each level. One more fearsome than the others, it started out with just normal beasts and ghouls, but they soon turned more and more fierce. This beast he had just killed had been the most fearsome yet, and now there was only one left, Diablo himself.
Why was I doing this? I was doing it to go to heaven, to get the ultimate retirement. I died 10 days ago in a car crash, and when I got to the gates of heaven, I was told to “help out” before I could enter. A saint, I don’t know witch one since I’m not a good catholic, told me to defeat the nine demons of hell. Now I know what you are thinking, why in gods name did I agree to it? Well I didn’t, but you can’t argue with a messenger from god can you? He just told me that I would go to hell if I didn’t do it, so I did it. No more memories I got to get going, I need to find Diablo and take him out, so I can gain entrance to heaven.

4 hours later I stood before the door to Diablo’s throne room, I checked my ammo count: 4 clips for my machine gun 40 bullets in each, 4 grenades, 9 clips for his handgun and off course his trusty butcher knife.
The giant door opened, and slowly revealed what lay inside. Diablo was massive, I mean really massive, at least 10 meters high and sitting in that enormous stone throne in the middle of the empty room just made him seem… divine. He had an almost human appearance except for the fact that he was 10 meters high, had two giant horns and the small detail of his skin being deep shade of red. As Diablo noticed me and looked at me with his flaming eyes and rose from his throne pulling a giant axe out of nowhere. I got ready, I jumped left, dodging a swing of his axe, and that’s when I heard it.
“John, dinner!”
Damn, pause. “coming!” this had to wait.


The game (over).


kunne du lide den? det var antiklimax jeg gik efter :D

No comments: