Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The horrors of the dream world

Jeg fandt på den her på arbejdet og jeg ELSKER den, noget af det bedste jeg har lavet.




The horrors of the dream world

When you go to bed tonight, pray to your god that you will not experience the same night as me. Hope that your night will be pleasant and that the demons that hunts me, doesn’t seek new prey.
I go to bed each night though I never want to sleep, I just sit in my bed waiting, wishing that I could be awake for ever, never drowsy, never sleepy.
But every night I, it gets me, every night it creeps up at me and it takes me into the land of dreams.
I just sit there, and finally after a couple of hours the sleep overpowers me and takes me to that one place that I fear above all else.
It is always black to begin with, empty nothing moves, nothing exists, only darkness, but then I am taken to the place of true horrors.
The hills are green and the sun is high above the small white clouds, it seems like a paradise but it is a hell created by my inner demons.
The hills so green and peaceful, are where the demons live, and the sun is no sun but a face of madness, its cackle of insanity rains down on the hills like liquid insanity.
So I bite my time among the hills hoping that this night will be different, this night they will not appear, this night I will have peace.
But I know that it is a foolish hope, I know that there is no hope, because in these two years I have had the same dream over, and over, and over again.
It is always the same, I always wait and then without any warning their mad laughter starts echoing between the hills and all my hope vanishes from the face of this world.
I tell myself that they are not real, that this is all in my head, but I’m not sure if that makes them less or more scary.
The laughter draws closer and I start to tremble, I try to flee, I always do, but I know it is hopeless.
The plants stops me, they always do, the small flowers that looks so pretty works for the demons of this land.
So they stop me and I see no other choice than to turn around and face what will emerge between the hills in a few seconds.
I tremble for I know what lies ahead, I know that they will torture me with there ‘games’ again and again, until I am near death.
The colour coded demons approaches, their mad laughter still echoing among the hills, I know their names I have heard them saying them aloud every few seconds, every night of two years.
In a few hours they will be done with me and I will wake up in my bed, sweating, there mad laughter still ringing in my ears and nothing in my mind but those the names of my tortures:
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-laa, and Po.

No comments: